Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Book Fair


A couple of weekend ago we had the Spanish book fair in town. We stopped by on a Sunday afternoon and for those who dont know Im a book collector. I purchased two books for my children one of which was a Wizards book titled "Magos". It is a lovely book which describes the different type of Wizards, those who use the power of persuasion, the power of illusion and many more. It reviews the the items/tools a wizard needs and the history. It is in Spanish but a very good read.
Then during the week I had a home inspection up in the valley. When I drive up there I like to stop by one of the old fashion book stores owned by an old couple. There I found this great Wizard Handbook which includes 50 spells. My idea is to give it to my oldest child when he has the ability to use it.

On another note, whats up with pinterest, I was able to add my pictures without the widget. Anyone know if we can still do that and how?

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, I just started Pinterest, don't know much about it! Love these books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que esse Dia Dos Namorados
    Seja o mais Feliz da Sua Vida.
    Tomara , que esse Dia tenha reservado
    momentos de eterna felicidade.
    Não importa o Pais onde você esta ou mora
    essa Data deve ser comemorada com amor e muita Paz.
    Na postagem tem um presente é seu pode levar
    ficarei feliz em ver no seu blog.
    Um beijo terno e carinhoso.
    Um abraço pelo Dia consagrado ao amor
    e felicidade.
    Ontem não consegui fazer tudo que eu queria fazer
    por isso estou passando hoje no seu blog com
    muito carinho.Espero deixar
    você feliz com minha visita atrasada..
    Carinhosamente Sua Amiga ,, Evanir..

    ReplyDelete

Physic Readings

Oh my! My Healing Apprenticeship is so incredible. We completed 2 days of a 3 day Physic Reading workshop. We learned how to do an Akashic R...