Thursday, July 11, 2013

Inspired by the Goddess

I was first inspired by Magic Love Crow to paint as I always enjoy her art work. So I decided to pull out that old watercolor kit I purchased at Costco years ago. The kit comes with a few pictures drawn for you, all you have to do is fill it in. That is what I did in this first picture.


The second was all me, I drew it with a pencil and colored it in my self. I was inspired by the Goddess and the Mexican representation of the Goddess, that is The Virgin Mary. My next painting will be politically oriented.

Hope you ladies and guys enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. Love 'em! Keep on creating! It's beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff!! Keep it going ;o) Always be true to yourself when you paint and you will be fine ;o) All the best ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of Interesting postings in this blog, I will be coming back to read more. Thank you
    Cyn

    ReplyDelete

Physic Readings

Oh my! My Healing Apprenticeship is so incredible. We completed 2 days of a 3 day Physic Reading workshop. We learned how to do an Akashic R...