Tuesday, March 19, 2013

It's True

It's about that time of the year again!



Its sad to realize that this is what I know.






I'm not feeling excited about it at all, but I do know it has to get done. I have a sea of emotions and doubts. I'm mad at my self because I didn't start sooner.








But when I thought about studying, I thought



I think, "what about if I cant do it?"

I know what my future holds for me!






Endless nights!
Endless nights..........














Three days of examination, Im in denial all three days



.


After, you know Im going to want to.....








But Im really going to







I try to stay focus on my goal


because I dont think this is the solution to our social problems!



Sooooooo.......


In August to be exact.

6 comments:

  1. You turn those kittens off right now and get studying, girl! Good luck! I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I know but they are sooo cute, lol. I began my studying yesterday, it was a good day. Thanks for your faith in me. Blessings

      Delete
  2. I hope you are studying right now! If I were there, I would make you something warm and caffeinated to keep you going. No worries, if you don't do caffeine, I'll drink it for you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been studying, listening to lectures on the way to work and from and at work. At night when the kids are down I pick up a book and work on some flash cards, while I watch those cute kittens. Coffee is good. Blessings

      Delete
  3. Get studying!!! You will do it!! Your post made me laugh so hard! All the best ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do it! I wanted to add some laughter to my despair. LOL Blessings

      Delete

Physic Readings

Oh my! My Healing Apprenticeship is so incredible. We completed 2 days of a 3 day Physic Reading workshop. We learned how to do an Akashic R...