Sunday, November 25, 2012

Monsanto

A few years ago I was informed about Monsanto the largest international Multi-corporation in the field of seed production, GMO production and fertilizer. I could not believe what I was being told, they control more then 80% of seed production around the world.

Ever think about seedless fruit? Seedless watermelon, seedless grapes, seedless orange, seedless.....the list goes on. Have you thought of what will happen when you want to grow something your self? This process has been taking place very slowly and most people have not even thought about the questions I present to you today.

Monsanto has its agents in very powerful places, like the US Supreme Court. Justice Clarence Thomas started his career in Monsanto and has ruled in favor of Monsanto in many cases.

If the New World Order is in fact true as I believe it to be, this is just another way of how they will have total control over us. Food!  Can you tell me what would you do to feed you child? Just about anything I'd say.

For some time now I have been extremely upset and afraid of their master plan. I think of an armed revolution, but that makes no sense at all as it will only great more violence and despair. The answer is to create a new reality, we dont fight or waste our energy fighting them, we simply create a new better reality where there is enough food for all, where we all respect our different beliefs.

Where do we start? By growing a garden with food you can eat and herbs to heal your self, your family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Physic Readings

Oh my! My Healing Apprenticeship is so incredible. We completed 2 days of a 3 day Physic Reading workshop. We learned how to do an Akashic R...