Monday, February 11, 2013

The Treasure I Found

A couple of weeks ago I saw something at the Los Angeles Community College swap meet that I really wanted but I was unwilling to pay the asking price. I am not really good at asking for a discount as I too sell my products and hate when people ask for a discount when I believe I have prices my product rarely. Hence, I never ask for a discount although I really wanted it and was willing to pay $20 but not $25.

That weekend passed and another one came and I was still thinking of the item I so wanted to have. My husband suggested we go back to see if it was still there. As we walked into the swap meet I told him to go and see and try to get it for $15, he came back and said she will take $20. I thought, "well, that is perfect because Im willing to pay $20". He went back to the stand and bought my most desired treasure. I had always wanted one but never made it a priority and never went looking for one. Yet, it came to me, I'd like to think as it was still waiting for the the following week.



Im sure you would like to know what it is Im writing about. If you didn't scroll down and peek at the picture. Here, is my treasure, what witch does not have one or want one. Wow, isn't simply beautiful, a real cauldron.

2 comments:

  1. It is beautiful and I'm so glad you got it at the price you wanted anyway. I love it when that happens. It's like a win/win. Yay you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it, I did clean it very well. It did not look like that, my husband said lemon will do the trick and it sure did. Can wait to use it. Although, I don't do all that magick. In my 12 years in the craft I have done a hand full of workings/rituals. I stick to simple daily magick. Will blog once I use it.

    ReplyDelete

Physic Readings

Oh my! My Healing Apprenticeship is so incredible. We completed 2 days of a 3 day Physic Reading workshop. We learned how to do an Akashic R...