Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Entertainment

Sure, I like to watch TV. Most of all series about Magick, one of the series I recently finished on Netflix is Merlin.  It keeps my mind open to the endless possibilities and makes me wonder If I will one day be able to move the elements that way and if so what does it take.

I began to watch it again as it is very difficult to find something that is fun and entertainment for me. At the moment Im watching Robbin Hood, also on Netflix. Finished Monk, which is super funny, I think. In cartoons we (family) have watched Avatar the last air-bender a few times.

Do you have any recommendations for me? I dont think Im going to be able to watch a 3rd time around of Merlin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Physic Readings

Oh my! My Healing Apprenticeship is so incredible. We completed 2 days of a 3 day Physic Reading workshop. We learned how to do an Akashic R...