Sunday, December 9, 2012

Myth or Real?

Last night after the boys where down my partner and I watch the movie Thor. We began to have a fascination with mythology and its gods and goddesses a while back. I my self have been looking for answers for some time now. Which is how I came to Wicca or how Wicca came to me. That is a story all on its own and I might write about it some day.

 My partner and I have been doing some general research, by reading and surfing the net. A bible verse that has made us have some question is Genesis 6:2 "the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose." Does that mean that the sons of God are different then man? are we not the sons of God according the the Christian writings.
As below so above

 Could mythology stories be real? And we are simple mortals and the sons of God are immortal. There where a few part of the movie that called out to me, which I cant even remember at this point, I will definitely have to watch it a few times. There is a part of the movie in which Thor explains to a human the different detentions and how they relate. The whole movie, if true, was very educational in deed. The ending had wonderful imagery which included the tree of life, Thor made mention that the universe was like a tree of life, or I dreamed about it last night, not sure.
Thorus


Now, I relate all those ideas with the last documentary I watched Thrive. This movie makes mention that the universe is a Thorus and that this geometrical form can provide the Human race with unlimited energy. This movie also illustrates how advansed knowledge is being shared with is. Can this knowledge being shared with us by the Gods? or God? or aliens? I mean what do we know really.

The more I read, the more I see, the more I question what I know, most of all what I dont know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Physic Readings

Oh my! My Healing Apprenticeship is so incredible. We completed 2 days of a 3 day Physic Reading workshop. We learned how to do an Akashic R...