Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I want to grow old



Not sure when or how it happened, but I have felt this way for sometime now. I want to grow old and wise, to be a great witch that is. One of my dreams has always been to be that old lady you and your friends talk about, how great she is and how she was able to tell you things no one could of known.

That old lady that gives you a glimpse into your potential future and offers to ease your path. That old lady who works out of her home and welcomes everyone and anyone willing to have an open mind. Her home gives you a sense of security and assurance that everything will be okay. Her home smells pure and clean. As soon as you walk into her home you can feel the weight lifted from you shoulders. You walk out of there knowing that the power lays but in your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Physic Readings

Oh my! My Healing Apprenticeship is so incredible. We completed 2 days of a 3 day Physic Reading workshop. We learned how to do an Akashic R...